· Designs and develops IT architecture, technical standardization, the follow-through of non-functional requirements, the IT concept and the technical specification, the allocation and control of development, software quality assurance, and the acceptance and integration of solutions into the application landscape.
· Ensures that IT systems are available for the business processes and develops them continuously.
· Achieves overall optimal solutions by working closely together with teams of specialists for business processes, IT technologies, IT processes and project managers.
· Manages multiple project and initiatives simultaneously as needed.
· Navigates an international environment, networks with a broad range of departments and partners.
· Steers external partners to ensure that the appropriate resources required for project and maintenance build support are secured and delivered.
· Offers solution-oriented advice for projects in the planning and control of the solution build space.
· Includes securing operational, cost-and risk-optimized IT architecture, as well as the definition of IT technical requirements within the project.
· Plans and is responsible for the maintenance of solutions and further development when necessary.