Position : Mobile ArchitectLocation : Alpharetta, GADuration : Long Term Role Description:
The Mobile Application Architect will be responsible for:
• Defining the overall technical architecture for the mobile application that is being envisioned
• Defining the technical requirements for the implementation of the mobile solution
· Discussing with the customer technical aspects of the mobile application solution architecture, including the technology used, methodology followed, and devices selected
• Preparing technical solution and architecture documents, artifacts, work products and presentations for the customer
· Take functional and non-functional requirements, apply architectural acceptance criteria, and produce artefacts describing the logical and physical design of IT solutions scaled for the enterprise.
• Develop and apply application architecture methodologies, standards and leading practices
• Review business requirements, strategic goals and objectives, translating these into an technical delivery plan The solution architect is also expected to maintain an awareness of new and emerging technologies, providing a detailed analysis on capabilities andpotential impact on architectural landscape.Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) research and development, development and enforcement of patterns and standards and technologyevaluation. The approach adopted within
• Responsive web design as the first choice
• Hybrid native if the above cannot fulfil all requirements
• Native Objective-C, Java (this is the exception though) Technical Skills:
• 8+ years experience on architecting solutions for mobility and enterprise applications
• 4+ years experience working with iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Android, or Windows Mobile platforms
• 3+ years of experience working for a large Consulting or Systems Integration company
• Good experience with design patterns MVC, SOA and programming technologies like C++, JAVA, .NET, HTML 5
• Experience of working with Web Services, proficiency with REST/JSON and SOAP/XML
• Proven track-record of working with off-shore development teams and delivery.
• Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents
• Must be self-starter, proactive and willing to learn and grow with the business
• Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Strong knowledge of modern mobility platforms and frameworks including cross-platform tools like phone-gap, kony, IBM Worklight, JQuery Mobile, Verivo and Citrix XenMobile Soft Skills:• The Mobile Architect will be expected to work on multiple tasks and initiatives concurrently and to be able to delegate work if needed. Excellent client facing skills are essential; the candidate must be able to communicate fluently in English, both written and verbal, to a wide variety of audiences. The ability to mediate, act decisively and formulate a plan of action is essential.• To succeed in a global workplace, the candidate must be proactive and skilled in building relationships and communicating effectively with colleaguesacross different geographical and cultural boundaries.
I have a position for the above requirement, if you are available and interested please do reply me with your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or please do reach me on 732-289-9856