Job Title: Java/ Oracle Developer
Project Location: Detroit, MI
Duration: 6 months+
Skills Required and Job Description:
We are looking for a seasoned JAVA/Oracle developer with at least 7 years development background to participate in large, complicated project work. The consultant will need to have worked on projects from start to finish. Need to be proficient in requirements gathering and communicating with the business. As well as being able to write and/or review design documents that can be followed easily by others. Also need strong programming skills and has a background performing and documenting unit test results. The individual should be comfortable in a hands-on environment workingwith other developers and senior design staff. The individual must be self-sufficient problem solver but also a collaborative team player.
Top Three Skills/Experience
- JAVA knowledge and experience - 7-10+ years
- Oracle, SQL Query - 7-10+ years
- UNIX with Shell Script knowledge - 5+ years
- Strong JAVA development background
- Strong Oracle development background
- Proven ability to drive from very high level concepts to a detailed understanding of component design and implementation.
- Ability to define and do integration across platforms and vendor integration.
- Experience in SDLC methodology and development of requirement, design, and testing documentation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to conceptualize business and technical solutions and articulate ideas clearly and concisely. Self starters that can take loosely defined assignments and drive them to structured work
- Comfortable in an agile, demanding, matrix managed and highly dynamic project environment. -Effective at planning and driving work in an adaptive way.
- Able to effectively interact with project management, business client, and the IT division resources
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- SDLC experience (specification writing)
- 5 - 7 years healthcare industry experience.
- Understanding of healthcare payer claims, billing and associated systems
- Understands and can discuss healthcare trends and concepts in detail
- Computer information systems bachelors degree is a plus
- US Citizen/ GC/ H1B are acceptable.
- Visa copy will be required at the time of submission to client side. Without visa copy candidate will not be submitted.