• Maximo Functional Experience
• Maximo 7.5 implementation experience
• Configuration of Maximo Everyplace
• Configure BIRT
• Maximo Technical Work - App / DB Configurations
• BIRT Reports Customization
• Data Validation & Upload
• Workflows Configurations
• Data Validation & Upload
• Migration Manager Packages
• Architectural Setup
• MBO's Customization
• Maximo Customization Experience
• Oracle SQL
• Actuate Reporting
• Knowledge of Web Sphere
Roles & Responsibilities: Team Leader
• Business process workshops to evaluate and implement functionality and workflow changes. Facilitate business process workshops to understand current state use of Maximo across all sites.
• Develop functional requirement documentation as required in the requirements phase of the project.
• Maximo configuration of GE SSO infrastructure in all 3 environments.
• Move applicable code changes into v7.5 and use automation scripts where possible.
• Update and regenerate class files for code that cannot be run as automation scripts.
• Validate Mobile Maximo (Work Manager & Inventory Manager) are upgraded.
• Convert from 6.2 MEA to v7.5MIF.
• Include all modifications, testing, and documentation
• Develop test (QA) upgrade procedure.
• This will include mock upgrade go-live.
• Support application testing (SIT & UAT) to include issue resolution.
• Assist in developing test scripts for both SIT & UAT.
• Provide training material on v7.5 functionality.
• Conduct training session(s) to identified trainers on v7.5 functionality to include Maximo Everyplace.
• Provide support during go-live
• Provide one week of post go-live support
• Coordinate with GE Project Manager on project management
• Client handling,
• Documentation Updates
• Customer Meetings
• Knowledge Transfer on Business Processes
• Environment Understanding
• Status Reporting
• Provide input on the strategy, policies and major issue resolutions
• Share the Regular review updates of the engagement.
• Publish the dashboard on regular basis and discuss the progress.
• Prepare design document for minor enhancement
• Perform functional review and testing
• WebSphere support Start & stop Maximo application server, build & deploy EAR files, managing inbound & outbound queues.
• Writing Oracle queries, for running reports Interact with end users, and other support team as required
• Learn and follow all Methodologies, Standards and Guidelines and Tools and Techniques employed
• Take the process optimization opportunities leading to overall betterment of GE Power & Water Maximo environment
• Update relevant documents as needed
• Work on Configuration, Scripting, Workflow, Interface, Reports, WAS and other In Scope activities.