Candidates who are eligible to work for permanent positions at USA will be considered Position: DevOps EngineerLocations: Dallas (TX), Sanjose (CA), RTP (NC), Seattle (WC)Duration: 12 months Job Description:
Engineer will help with a variety of items surrounding development and operations with a focus on the integration between the development team and the IT operations personnel. This includes:
- Release management
- Agile software development
- Quality assurance/testing
- Continuous integration & deployment
Must have operations experience with Open Stack technologies
in a production environment Required Skills:
- Deep understanding of version control systems (Git, Gerrit, etc), including branching and merging strategies
- Experience with software builds tools and continuous integration tools (Jenkins, Go, etc)
- Strong experience with Linux environments
- Scripting ability in a Linux system (Python, Bash, etc)
- Professional experience with cloud platforms (Open Stack, CEPH, AWS, Azure) & open source cloud automation tools (Chef, Puppet)
- Ability and experience functioning as a release engineer doing both builds and pushing out updates
Should need more information I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org 203-567-0144.
Thank you for your time.