Position: Environment ManagerLocation : San Francisco, CADuration : Long termEnvironment Manager services / responsibility:
• Work with IT and Business delivery teams and release teams to understand their delivery, release and deployment process along with environment challenges.
• Deliver an environment strategy that can support the needs of IT and Business teams that employ a wide range of delivery methodologies (e.g. agile, continuous delivery, and waterfall) and enable effective and efficient sharing of environments.
• Lead the design and implementation of highly available integrated pre-production environment supporting the complete develop, test, deploy phases to enable teams deliver without blockages while supporting the integrity of the software release process.
• Implement tools and process for regular audit of pre-production environment configurations to ensure consistency with production systems.
• Implement and maintain self-service tools and process to enable teams to effectively and efficiently share the environment including ability to view the progression of releases across environment, manage environment usage calendars, and schedule and communicate impactful activities.
• Create and maintain the Boundary Management framework (e.g. tools, documentation, and processes) allowing teams to understand the cross-system connectivity and dependencies, and promote team accountability for maintaining the accuracy of the information at all times.
• Drive Problem Management for environment gaps and inefficiency issues, e.g. conduct root cause analysis with the responsible and impacted teams, develop remediation plans, and drive implementation of changes for continuous process improvement.
• Oversee environment usage and facilitate conflict resolutions.
I have a position for the above requirement, if you are available and interested please do reply me with your updated resume to email@example.com
or please do reach me on 732-289-9856