Urgent requirement for Maximo Consultant Located Evendale, OH
Greetings from EApps Tech LLC…!!!
My name is Randhir
we have a job opportunity for you as a one of our client based at .Please find the job description below, if you are available and interested, please send us your word copy of your resume with following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or please call me on 919-341-6167
to discuss more about this position Job Title: Maximo Consultant Location: Evendale, OHDuration: Long TermStart date: ASAP Job Description: Primary Skill:
- Maximo Functional Experience
- Maximo 7.5 implementation experience
- Configuration of Maximo Everyplace
- Configure BIRT
- Maximo Technical Work - App / DB Configurations
- BIRT Reports Customization
- Data Validation & Upload
- Workflows Configurations
- Data Validation & Upload
- Migration Manager Packages
- Architectural Setup
- MBO's Customization
• Maximo Customization ExperienceAdditional Skill:
Roles & Responsibilities: Team Leader
- Oracle SQL
- Actuate Reporting
- Knowledge of Web Sphere
Please fill the following
- Business process workshops to evaluate and implement functionality and workflow changes. Facilitate business process workshops to understand current state use of Maximo across all sites.
- develop functional requirement documentation as required in the requirements phase of the project.
- Maximo configuration of GE SSO infrastructure in all 3 environments.
- Move applicable code changes into v7.5 and use automation scripts where possible.
- Update and regenerate class files for code that cannot be run as automation scripts.
- Validate Mobile Maximo (Work Manager & Inventory Manager) are upgraded.
- Convert from 6.2 MEA to v7.5MIF.
- Include all modifications, testing, and documentation
- Develop test (QA) upgrade procedure.
- This will include mock upgrade go-live.
- Support application testing (SIT & UAT) to include issue resolution.
- Assist in developing test scripts for both SIT & UAT.
- Provide training material on v7.5 functionality.
- Conduct training session(s) to identified trainers on v7.5 functionality to include Maximo Everyplace.
- Provide support during go-live
- Provide one week of post go-live support
- Coordinate with GE Project Manager on project management
- Client handling,
- Documentation Updates
- Customer Meetings
- Knowledge Transfer on Business Processes
- Environment Understanding
- Status Reporting
- Provide input on the strategy, policies and major issue resolutions
- Share the Regular review updates of the engagement.
- Publish the dashboard on regular basis and discuss the progress.
- Prepare design document for minor enhancement
- Perform functional review and testing
- WebSphere support Start & stop Maximo application server, build & deploy EAR files, managing inbound & outbound queues.
- Writing Oracle queries, for running reports Interact with end users, and other support team as required
- Learn and follow all Methodologies, Standards and Guidelines and Tools and Techniques employed
- Take the process optimization opportunities leading to overall betterment of GE Power & Water Maximo environment
- Update relevant documents as needed
- Work on Configuration, Scripting, Workflow, Interface, Reports, WAS and other In Scope activities.
|1||Name as on passport / Complete Name:|| |
|2||Contact #:|| |
|4||Current location:|| |
|5||Open to relocate to work location (Yes / No):|| |
|6||Visa status:|| |
|7||Visa Expiry date:|| |
|9||Availability for interview:|| |
|10||Availability for Start:|| |
|11||Any interview given or in pipeline (Yes / No):|| |
|12||Any offer in hand (Yes / No):|| |
|12||Rate - $$/HR including Overheads|| |