Role: Production Support Engineer
Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 6-12 months contract Project Summary:
In this role, you will gain insight on the detailed functionality of Cisco WebEx products and partner with all distributed elements of the service chain. The ideal candidate demonstrates an aptitude and appetite for learning new technologies, evidenced by the ability to expand upon core knowledge. This is a great opportunity for someone with patience and an empathetic view of the customer to hone their skills and advance their career providing value to customers while working with an industry leader in networking technology. Responsibilities:
• Provides second/third level technical support for voice and video technologies to Cisco customers, partners, account teams, and other Technical Assistance Center engineers.
• Applies analytical skills and technical knowledge to solve product and network problems of moderate to high complexity.
• Provides technology/product training and intellectual property material as required.
• Acts as focal point for large account network problem resolution.
• Effectively utilizes moderate to complex lab setups to recreate and solve problems.
• Submits complete and correct bug reports in area of expertise.
• Interacts across other technical teams and development teams at peer level.
• Acts as a technical expert and provides support on a world-wide basis.
• Generate clear and concise documentation in the form of case notes, technical tips and white papers.Technical Skills:
Minimum 3-5 years’ experience and a combination of the following; designing, deploying, configuring, supporting, trouble shooting, debugging and administering the Voice products, devices, solutions, and technologies for small, medium, large and/or enterprise businesses such as the following:
Protocols – not limited to: VOIP,H.323, SIP, RTP, SRTP
QOS on Cisco routers, QOS on voice
Voice gateways, IOS gateways, dial peers, and unified call processing (UCP)
Basic understanding of Linux
I have a position for the above requirement if you are available and interested please do reply me with your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or please do reach me on 732-289-9856