Candidates who are eligible to work for permanent positions at USA will be considered.
Third party vendor submissions are not considered. Title: Infrastructure Architect, Global Technical Operations Location: Atlanta, GAType: Permanent Role Summary
Essential Job Duties:
- Client requires an experienced Infrastructure Architect to join their Operations team to participate in design, strategy setup, deploy and maintain a range of networks deployed for our services
- The applicant must have in-depth knowledge and a proven track record of excellence in design and troubleshooting of Cloud, Enterprise, Telco, ‘5 Nines’ type systems for in-house developed solutions.
Requirements and Skills:
- Design of enterprise end to end systems for full failover resilience, DC redundancy with built in scalability to predicted capacities
- Ensure continuous availability of global infrastructure, data centers, core application platforms and key services, incident and change resilient
- Taking full responsibility for ensuring that Global Operational problems are addressed.
- Enforce process, policy, strategic, and operational guidelines and procedures
- Stay abreast of contemporary network & security technology and be familiar with various network tools and methodology with a basic amount of supervision
- 10+years current experience designing, implementing and supporting highly automated infrastructure in mission-critical, Unix/Linux centered, production datacenter environments, globally, for more than one company
- Experience with architecting, deploying, and supporting local and wide area networks in multiple locations globally Minimum of 6 years of configuring and troubleshooting Cisco Edge / Router IOS and Cisco Switch OS.
- Expert knowledge of VMware (ESXi experience preferred) or other virtualization techniques and hands-on experience with hypervisors
- Minimum of 6 years design experience in enterprise level networking with knowledge in network security, TCP/IP, Routing Protocols and SNMP
- Advanced Experience with firewall, VPN, and proxy technology, design, deployment, and support
- Knowledge of Telco circuits management
- Experience in architecting, implementing and supporting database (MSSQL, MySQL) technologies and understanding the associated business implications
- Provide Tier 3 & 4 support on all production and non-production networks driving problem resolution to Vendor development groups if necessary
- Ability to provide Tier 3 support on all production and non-production networks and develop a problem resolution with internal and Vendor stakeholders
Qualifications M.S. or B.S. in Electrical Engineering
- Experience with standards such as ISO27001 or other INFOSEC frameworks
- Experience with 99.9 to 99.999% availability systems
- Expert-level knowledge of internet, public & private cloud, and systems technologies
- Ability to provide specific examples of past experience as detailed above.
, Computer Science, or Mathematics
Should need more information I can be reached at email@example.com 203-567-0144.
Thank you for your time.