Job Title: Documentum Administrator
Location: Greensboro, NC 27401
Duration: 6 Months Contract to PERM Position
Best rate possible
Phone to hire!
Documentum Administrator (6+ years of experience)
Mandatory Skills (non-negotiable)
(1) MUST HAVE hands on DOCUMENTUM experience
(2) Finance/mortgage industry huge plus.
Ensure the Documentum infrastructure is available and operating in a healthy, consistent, and stable state across all development and production environments.
Perform all administration duties associated with Documentum, including management of the following:
• Connection Brokers
• Content Servers
• Application Servers
• Session Servers
• Java Method Servers
• LDAP Servers
• ACS Servers
• Users, Groups, Roles, and Sessions
• Methods and Jobs
Perform regular maintenance on the Documentum environments, including software installation, upgrades, and patching.
Manage all Security, Logging, Audit, and Usage requirements within the Documentum environment.
Perform troubleshooting, resolution, and root cause analysis on issues that relate to the Documentum environment.
Provide 7x24 support of the Documentum environment on a rotating basis.
Support Development and Business activities as they relate to the Documentum environment.
Prepare for and ensure the successful execution of all business recovery activities relating to Documentum. Prepare and keep current the documentation required to recover all Documentum systems in the recovery plan.
Job Minimum Knowledge and Skills:
• Experience with installing, configuring, and administering all components of EMC Documentum version 6.5x or 7.1x on Windows server
• System Administration experience with Documentum (6.5x, or 7.1x) is required.
• Recent and solid experience with the administration of Documentum applications.
• Proficient in overall performance tuning & capacity planning
• Strong understanding of Documentum workflows and permissions, and the ability to identify issues relating to a variety of Documentum components.
• Has proficient experience in disaster recovery and failover of the Documentum architecture
• Must have experience in supporting very large docbases/repositories.
• Proficient experience in complex upgrades from 6.5x to 7.1x, migration & integration along with capacity planning
• Candidate should have experience in using migration/conversion tools
• Proficient in planning and successful execution of migration & integration strategies
• Experience with writing DQL queries, running APIs, setting up Searches and Indices, and administering Workflows
• Monitor and maintain the Documentum server. Resolve various technical issues. Analyze system performance and address bottlenecks and other potential problems.