Position: Filenet Developer with JavaLocation: Auburn Hills, MIType of Hire: Full-Time / CTH Desired Skills:
• Filenet P8 Development Job Roles / Responsibilities:
• Gather Business Requirements
• Good experience in Content collector configuration and development
• Good experience Enterprise records (Records management) configuration and development
• Good experience in IBM Content Navigator development.
• Develop and maintain Application Support standards and procedures documentation as required.
• Good experience in File Net (CE/PE) APIs and Java APIs.
• Good Experience in FileNet Workflow design and development.
• Expertise in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation and Testing.
• Experience customizing FileNet web applications
• Full familiarity with ICN,WorkplaceXT, templates, security, subscriptions and customization
• Provide workflow map design including process routing, queues, rosters and components, event logging, milestones, and statistics
• Work with clients and end-users to develop and understand business requirements
I have a position for the above requirement, if you are available and interested please do reply me with your updated resume to email@example.com
or please do reach me on 732-289-9856