Job Title: SAS Administrator
Project Location: Detroit, MI
Duration: 1 year+
Mode of Iterview: WebEx
Skills Required and Job Description:
- Depth knowledge of SAS Foundation 9.3/9.4, SAS Metadata BI 9.3/9.4, SAS Grid 9.4, & SAS Visual Analytics 6.3/6.4.
- Experience in working with multiple enterprise teams to setup monitoring & alerts on servers.
- Strong interpersonal, problem-solving, prioritization, and decision making skills.
- Well trained in the various SAS program products and experienced in installation, configuration and maintenance of the SAS program products on various OS platforms
- The candidate must be very knowledgeable of SAS GRID
- Analyzes and resolves production issues
- Platform Administrator ensures the platform is positioned for compliance with IT policies and standards and agreed upon service levels
- Ensures delivery of technology solutions such as Performance Tuning, Capacity Planning, Disaster Recovery, User Support, Backups, Training and Documentation.
- Support organization with SAS Infrastructure
- Provides Best Practices in setting up SAS environments
- Provides IT systems support for just the SAS environment and suite of products that may include duties such as installation, configuration, monitoring, troubleshooting and repairing
- Performs quality assurance process to effectively manage system availability and improve operations
- Team player with strong collaborative qualities and a positive demeanor.
- Minimum eight (8) years related experience preferred.
- Possess in depth knowledge of SAS Foundation 9.3/9.4, SAS Metadata BI Server 9.3/9.4, SAS Grid 9.4 and SAS Visual Analytics 6.3/6.4
- Experience in SAS administration for High Availability SAS Server environment including Metadata & Mid-Tier Servers
- Experience in security and workspace administration in SAS Management Console
- Application of SAS Hotfixes, Maintenance Release, and License Renewal as required
- SAS Access Interface to Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, and other files systems
- SAS Clients: SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS Enterprise Miner, Base SAS, SAS Model Manager, Microsoft Add-in Client Installation & Troubleshooting
- Ability to troubleshoot SAS code for better performance
- Strong background with change control management and SAS code version control procedures
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, Visio with general familiarity of Outlook and other MS Office applications
- Understanding SAS Grid 9.4 Server Installation, Configuration and Administration
- Minimum eight (8) years related experience preferred
- SAS Grid 9.4 Server Installation, Configuration and Administration
- Support of all SAS Environments across
- 5-7 years SAS background (including configuration, testing, debugging)
- Strong Unix/REHL knowledge and experience with Shell scripting (3-5 years)
- SAS Administration experience on Mainframe is desired
- Bachelor's Degree in related field required
- US Citizen/ GC/ H1B are acceptable.
- Visa copy will be required at the time of submission to client side. Without visa copy candidate will not be submitted.
Thanks & Regards,
Technical IT Recruiter
100 Franklin Square Dr. Suite 302 , Somerset NJ 08873 | 260 Madison Avenue New York 10016
Phone :908-888-6007 x 102(O)