Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirements as mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated resume along with contact details and expected hourly rate at the earliest.
Job Title: Assistant Project Lead (APL)
Project Location: Georgetown, KY
Duration: 6 months+
Mode of Interview: Phone interview first then F2F or Skype
Role Description :
- Develop & confirm project management deliverables (E.G. Detailed Schedule Management & Follow-up,Intra - IS Communications & Coordination) and Audit Reflection. Desired Experience : 5.00 yrs.
- General Description : Looking for a strong, self-driven person to manage multiple IT projects. Travel to other company sites may be required (possibly 1- 2 times every other month as needed). Long-term contract position (8 month extendable term). Work location is Georgetown, KY. Hours of work are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM with 1 Hour lunch break.
- Requirements/Must Have : 5-7 years project management experience. Ideally, projects if high dollar value (+1 M) and medium to high complexity. The ability to work with minimal direction, handle multiple assignments at the same time, prioritize tasks and thoroughness in completing tasks. Good communication skills (written and verbal) and good documentation skills. The candidate will be directly interacting with non-IS departments and end users so good customer services is high priority.
- Skills & Qualification : Project Management Certification is desired. Candidate should be proficient with MS Project, MS Visio, MS Excel and MS Word. Experience with Planview would be a plus. Previous experience with Network Infrastructure Projects a plus.
- US Citizen/ GC/ H1B are acceptable.
- Visa copy will be required at the time of submission to client side. Without visa copy candidate will not be submitted.
Thanks & Regards,
Technical IT Recruiter
100 Franklin Square Dr. Suite 302 , Somerset NJ 08873 | 260 Madison Avenue New York 10016
Phone :908-888-6007 x 102(O)