Position: Java Developer with NetworkingLocation: Santa Clara, CADuration: Long-termNote: We are looking for Java + Networking candidate. Must needed skills are highlighted.Mandatory skills:
- JAVA: Expertise with Core Java (at least 5 years)
- Object Oriented Programming: Knowledge of design patterns such as MVC, MVV, Singletons, Factory, etc.
- Familiarity with JSON using Java, JAXB, Jersey, Spring
- Experience and background in networking protocols is a MUST
- Proficiency in deploying and configuring enterprise switching and routing devices
- Expertise in Layer 2 / Layer 3 protocols and technologies such as 802.3, 802.11, Gigabit Ethernet, IPv6 is a plus.
- Virtualization development (hypervisor, management and provisioning)
- Strong proficiency in networking concepts and good working knowledge of protocols ranging from MAC to Application layers is required (i.e TCP/IP, UDP, FTP, SSH).
- Webservers: Knowledge of tomcat environment.
- OS: Ability to work on a Linux operating system.
- Dynamic languages/Scripting: Knowledge of Bash and Ruby for Linux scripting.
- Network application development in a server-side enterprise Java environment
- Develop network controller packages involved in advanced networking administration and configuration
- Contribute to open source projects, supporting software-defined networking both internally and upstream
- Work as part of an Agile software development team on enhancing new and existing products
- Participate in software architecture, design, coding, testing, debugging, and maintenance
- Work independently, but also in collaboration with a distributed team
- Write unit tests, review code, and closely work with other developers to l code a solution for critical issues.
I have a position for the above requirement if you are available and interested please do reply me with your updated resume to email@example.com
or please do reach me on 732-289-9856