Please check the below requirement and please let me know if you have any consultants available. And you can contact me at 908-888-6007 x 102 or email me at swapnil.tayade at platys.co
Job Title: Java/ Agile Developer
Job Location: Auburn Hills, MI
Duration: 1 year+US Citizens/ Green Card Holders preferred.Skills Required/ Job Description:
- Design and implement Java web applications.
- With an Agile/SCRUM development approach, work with users to understand needs, then elicit feedback and refine solutions through demonstrations.
- Present solutions at formal and informal design reviews; document the design accordingly
- At least 5 years of overall technical experience
- Fluency and demonstrated experience in Java (coding exercise will be conducted)
- Expertise with relational databases, including SQL
- Experience with open-source and enterprise software stacks such as jQuery and Sprint MVC, Spring Integration, Spring Security, Hibernate, etc.
- Experience working with version control systems, such as Git
- Ability and tendency to write unit tests – TDD is a required practice for all new code, test protection for legacy
- Experience with Linux and Windows environmentsSoft Skills:
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to collaborate on and document solutions
- Experience working in a small, close-knit team with a high degree of shared development
- Passionate about work, proactive, and highly motivated
- Creative, with close attention to detail
- Proven ability to meet deadlines