Title: Helpdesk SupportLocation: New York, NYType: permanent Job description:
Client has a unique opportunity for an outstanding candidate to contribute to a mission-based organization whose purpose is to help people around the world do the right thing. This position is responsible for day to day global helpdesk operations, server support, projects and support for all corporate IT systems. The position will also provide support to CEO directly.Desired Skills & Experience:
• 12+ years
of in highly demanding Global helpdesk support position
• 5 + years
of experience supporting CEO and highly time sensitive operations
• 5-8 years
of hands on experience with Windows servers, on Exchange 2010 , DAG, CAS Array, spam / virus filtering , tracking email system logs, ActiveSync , backup / restore & mail flow
• Solid hands on experience of Group policy, Window Automation, WSUS, Windows 7, Apple Mac, Office, Outlook and corporate business applications
• Solid hands on experience managing complex and time sensitive Video, Audio and Web Conferencing. Which consist of tools from Tandberg, Polycom, Cisco MCU, Blue Jeans - MCU, Creston devices, Global Crossing & WebEx
• Hands on experience on HP servers, networking, wireless, Avaya phone system, Security access control, hardware and software troubleshooting
• Hands on experience building and troubleshooting Laptops, desktops, Mac, mobiles & tablets
• Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled backup jobs using Symantec backup.
• Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
• Ability to work on Symantec Endpoint Protection, Mime cast, Postini, Mail Marshal, and SME
• Mac experience
• MCSE certification
Should need more information I can be reached at email@example.com or 203-567-0144.
Thank you for your time.