Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirements as mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated resume along with contact details and expected hourly rate at the earliest.Job Title: Mobile Application Developer
Project Location: Auburn Hills, MI
Duration: Long Term Summary:
Responsible for implementing new features in existing mobile applications and developing new mobile applications from top to bottom (user interface design, application design, implementation, unit and functional testing, deployment to customers).
- Candidates must have strong Mobile App experience, Agile experience and excellent communication skills.
- Implement new features in existing mobile applications
- Create engaging, creative experiences through extensive knowledge of the development platforms
- Develop complex applications from top to bottom (user interface design, application design, implementation, unit functional testing, deployment to customers)
- Implement applications using highly secure practices and architecture
- Optimize the size and performance of mobile applications and frameworks
- Estimate the duration of design, development, and testing tasks
- Work in an open space as a member of an Agile Development Team
- Support existing production mobile applications
- Generate automated unit & function tests
Preferred Skills/ Tools:
- Appcelerator / Titanium development experience
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
- BS in computer science or equivalent.
- 4+ years experience of quality software development.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies, languages, and architectures
- Strong mobile programming and design skills.
- Experiencing consuming and designing RESTful APIs
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills.
- In-depth experience at the application and user interface level with at least one mobile application development language (Objective-C/Cocoa, Java, HTML5, Titanium)
- Experience with cross-platform mobile development (Appcelerator/Titanium preferred)
- Experience with Asynchronous programming; experience with Networking protocols
- Experience with Mobile app build and delivery pipeline, up to and including app stores
- Experience with source code management tools (Git preferred)
- Proficiency in mobile application development tools and environments (Xcode, Eclipse)
- Experience with iOS and/or Android application architecture and design
- Extensive knowledge of iOS and/or Android development frameworks
- Ability and desire to learn new skills and take on new tasks.
- Examples of work, either on iOS or Android.
- US Citizen/ GC/ H1B are acceptable.
- Visa copy will be required at the time of submission to client side. Without visa copy candidate will not be submitted.