Position: (PEX) Process Excellence LeadBusiness Process ServicesHigh TechLocation: Mountain view, CADuration: Fulltime OR CTH Job Purpose:
To act as a process improvement specialist in identifying areas of improvements and weakness in existing processes and execute these improvements and ensure process controls are in place. Job Responsibilities:
• Conducting Assessment of the processes and make recommendations
• Use statistical tools to validate hypothesis
• Make presentations to stakeholders with process improvements and obtain buy-in to make process changes
• Identify and execute process rigor and control
• Coach and mentor documentation specialist and SMEs in creating process flows and documents
• Use data analysis to identify trends in processes and predict future outcomes
• Work with operations manager to identify process issues, conduct root cause investigations and suggest process fixes
• Work with different stakeholders to execute projects that enhances end user experience/satisfaction, reduce cost and time and improve quality of work
• Work with product/Engineering stakeholders to recommend changes to the product, design and end user processes
• Executing lean program and six sigma projects for the assigned workflows
• Coaching employees in problem solving techniques
• Training and mentoring employees in Lean Six Sigma methodologies Skills/Qualifications:
• Domain expertise - Contact center, Services, Tech Trouble shooting etc
• Industry Experience - Tech and IT companies, banking and Finance (services) focusing on premium customer or retail also a close second
• Six sigma certified black belt is required.
• Experience in executing multiple process improvements projects/initiatives
• Experience in handling PEX initiatives for incubation projects and new workflows
• Highly organized and process oriented
• Excellent oral and written communications skills to interact with all levels of an organization
• Excellent listening skills and be able to handle multiple requests while detailing document activity
• Strong attention to details is required
• Coordination with multiple stakeholders at the same time may be required
• Experience in using Visio or lucid chart diagram is required
• Experience in using Google docs and drive is highly desirable Basic qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree required
Eligibility to work in the US without visa transfer or sponsorship is required.
MBA strongly preferred.
Six Sigma Black Belt preferred.
I have a position for the above requirement, if you are available and interested please do reply me with your updated resume to email@example.com
or please do reach me on 732-289-9856