Greetings from EApps Tech.
My name is Varun Kumar
, We have a job opportunity for you as an Business System Analyst
for one of our client based in Melville, NY.
Please find the job description below, If you are available and interested, please send us your word copy of your resume with following details to email@example.com
Or please call me on 919-521-4343
to discuss more about this position. Job Title: Business System AnalystLocation: Melville, NYDuration: 6+MonthsStart date: ASAP Job Description:
Thanks and RegardsM Varun Kumar | Resource Analyst | EApps Tech LLC | 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1000 Raleigh NC 27609 | Ph: +1 919-521-4343 (O) | Fax: +1 919-825-4801|USA I UK I INDIA I AUSTRALIA | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org| Visit us: www.eappstech.com | https://www.facebook.com/eappstech
- Our client is in need of a Business Analyst with Card Payment Industry domain.
- Experience in Business Requirements analysis, Application Design, Dimensional Modeling, Data Modeling, Testing and implementation of business applications with RDBMS, Data Warehouse/Data Mart, ETL, OLAP, Client/Server environment applications, Client/Server, Web/Windows applications.
- Work collaboratively with multiple business entities and successfully implemented new business processes and established data governance.
- Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical skills, presentation skills with strong communication.
- Experience in Performance Tuning of sources, targets, mappings and sessions.
- Ability to quickly adapt to different project environments, work in teams and accomplish difficult tasks independently within time frame
- Extensive experience in writing SQL and WebFocus to validate the database systems and for backend database validation.
- Good experience in data sources, data profiling, data validation, developing low level design patterns based on the business and functional requirements.
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with good working knowledge, disciplines, tasks, resources and scheduling.
- Experience in Data warehouse/Data Mart Development Life Cycle.
- Good experience working on End-To-End implementation of data warehouse and strong understanding of Data Warehouse Concepts, ETL, Star schema, Data Modeling, experience using Normalization, Business Process Analysis, Reengineering, Dimensional Modeling, FACTS & Dimensions tables.
- Good working knowledge of BI reporting tools like WebFOCUS, Cognos.
- Strong working experience in the Data Analysis of Data Warehousing using SQL Developer, Aginity Workbench for Netezza.
- Proficient experience in different Databases like Oracle, SQL Server, DB2.
- Testing experience of various jobs and perform data testing and transformations for different stages (Staging, intergration and Datamart) of Ab Initio and pre-built routines, functions and macros.
- Extensive Working experience in applying Relational Database concepts and Normalization concepts.