Position: Business Analyst
Duration: 12 months
These resources will be responsible for understanding and performing test execution activities
for testing the development of data movement on behalf of DC9 Horizontal Data Movement.
The ability to understand and demonstrate the business and technical knowledge for designing,
creating, executing and validating test requirements with a data specific focus.
The ability to test technical requirements( functional and non-functional) for the movement,
synchronization, replication and validation of data which includes knowledge of and practical
experience with the data, databases, extract transform load (ETL) methods and technologies,
workflows and components related to Business Architecture and applications.
Ability to apply this knowledge to the State Farm endorsed testing practices defined in documented
* Understands and has strong experience with technical environments for DB2 on UNIX/Linux.
* Strong understanding of testing life cycle and testing concepts
* Knowledge of Enterprise Database
* Experience with DB2
* Experience in SQL and query optimization
* Experience in data movement analysis/validation and performance/tuning
* Experience with ETL tools (Informatica)
* Experience with enterprise system job schedulers (Ctrl-M)
* Understands data management, data design, and physical data design implications.
* Work with project efforts to assist and/or facilitating/executing data movement test activities.
* Strong understanding of Defect life cycle and Defect Management process.
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
* Experience/Knowledge of building databases within Unix and PostgreSQL environments
* Experience Java Development
* Experience with Data Flux (data validation tool)
* Experience with Subversion, version management solution
* Experience with HP Service Manager
* Experience with Track Defect managment solution.