Hope you are doing great.
Kindly take a look at the position below and let me know your interest.
Reach me at 732-964-9819
Email:- email@example.com PeopleSoft FSCM 9.2 Upgrade SpecialistColumbus, OHLong Term Contract Job Description:
- Excellent knowledge in the installation and administration of latest PeopleSoft in environments.
- Expertise in providing the PeopleSoft DBA/Admin support for, including system administration of PeopleSoft technology components such as WebLogic, PeopleSoft PIA, Tuxedo, Process Schedulers and Oracle databases.
- Must have strong upgrade knowledge to PeopleSoft FSCM 9.2. At least should have
- Must have strong expertise in PeopleSoft Upgrade Manager.
- Should have experience in integration broker configurations
- Must have strong knowledge configuring Change Assistant
- Expert in handling data conversion issues during upgrade
- Implement latest PeopleSoft environments as required i.e FSCM 9.2 with PeopleTools 8.54.
- Cloning database and environment refreshes in upgrade life cycle.
- Perform PeopleTools and database upgrades; assist with application upgrades and experience in applying bundles and MPs.
- Co-ordinate with the application and database vendors for resolution of problems (functional bugs, performance issues, etc.).
- Provide technical support for the ERP development/upgrade team.
- Monitor capacity Perform routine production support activities and provide incident and problem management support.
- Troubleshoot PeopleSoft-related issues.
- Should have experience in cut over planning and document the Go-Live activities well in advance. Should be able to prepare risk mitigation activities proactively.
- Should be able to undertake performance tuning.
- Should be able handle to migrate PeopleSoft objects from one instance to another during upgrade life cycle.
- Provide standby and on-call support as and when required.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and learning skills
- Strong communication skills in English, both oral and written
- Produce documentation as required.