· Minimum of 5+ years’ experience
· At least 3+ years’ experience in large design efforts
· Strong Experience in C++ programming.
· Experience in design using OOAD concepts.
· Experience in design patterns.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills Preferred
· Provide the Project Manager with reliable estimates for technical work and review risk lists for completeness and accuracy.
· Work with the QA lead to ensure timelines are met, and risk is mitigated.
· Collaborate and communicate with other senior developers across the globe.
· Establish and evangelize best practices and methodologies.
· Deliver high-quality components that meet all project requirements.
· Work closely with business managers, User Experience engineers and Technical Lead to design application solutions.
· Apply development expertise to everyday development activities to ensure long term scalability and maintainability of products.
· Write great documentation and provide ample “testability”.
· Communicate constantly, usefully, and precisely