Job Title: Technical Integration Lead/Architect (Need a senior level, lead or architect level resource with strong mainframe experience.)
Project Location: Auburn Hills, MI
Duration: 1 year+Rate: Open Skills Required and Job Description:
Seeking qualified team members for Technical Integration Lead/Legacy to support the full lifecycle development. Collaborates with Developer/SMEs, Business Customer and the PM designers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of financial data processing applications for product and commercial software. Determines computer user needs; analyzes system requirements to determine technical tasks, program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls; and ensures software standards are met.Additional Requirements:
- Support PM by providing Technical Tasks within project plan
- Provide technical leadership to development/SMEs
- Experience Managing large COTS/Application Integration Projects with Mainframe/COBOL.
- Understanding and knowledge of databases
- Lead Technical meetings and provide direction to the team
- Monitor work assignments
- Review technical deliverables
- Experience implementing enterprise-wide COTS applications and integration with back-end Mainframe systems
- Must be a team player, self motivated, self starter and a quick learner
- Ability to complete multiple tasks and projects within deadlines
- Taking the Solution Architect's design and overseeing the execution of the design
- Leading detailed design sessions with different areas in Comerica, Vendors, and Clients (if applicable)
- Providing input to the TPM on tasks, statuses, issues, and risks
- Overseeing the technical developers to make sure
- They are tracking on time.
- Help resolve issues that they cannot resolve
- Ensuring standards and processes are being followed
- Leading issue resolution sessions with different areas in Comerica, Vendors, and Clients (if applicable)
- Continuously scanning the progress of the project to make sure nothing is "falling through the cracks”
- Excellent leadership and people skills
- Must be able to learn new things quickly and have strong logical and problem solving skills
- Must have lots of experience working with applications that have multiple interfaces
- US Citizen/ GC/ H1B are acceptable.
- Visa copy will be required at the time of submission to client side. Without visa copy candidate will not be submitted.
Thanks & Regards,
Technical IT Recruiter
100 Franklin Square Dr. Suite 302 , Somerset NJ 08873 | 260 Madison Avenue New York 10016
Phone :908-888-6007 x 102(O)