Job Title: HFM Architect
Location: Atlanta, GA
Start date: ASAP
· 6+ years of relevant working experience with Hyperion Financial Management (HFM version 11.1.2.x) as HFM Architect 10+ yrs of total experience
· Exposure in Requirement gathering, Design, Implementation and support of HFM.
· Expertise in translating business requirements into HFM architecture and design
· Hands on experience in HFM Development
· Good Experience on Financial Close process, Data Consolidation ,Intercompany Journal processing, import & export data and Meta data.
· Candidate must have good understanding of typical HFM processes such as load dimensions, build data grids, task lists, web forms, Automation task flows, process control, security setup and statutory consolidation rule writing
· Hands on exposure on Web forms and Grids
· Strong understanding of IFRS and US GAAP standards
· Hyperion Financial Reporting Studio experience
· Smart View experience
· Understanding of actual to plan variance analysis
· Desirable Experience on Essbase Analytics Link
· At least 2 years relevant working experience of FDM
· Experience of different ETL tools such as FDQM and its integration with HFM
· Understands product integration and technical infrastructure requirements and relates them to specific client situations.
· Desirable -Project Management & Coordination