, Greetings From Nuanza Inc
My name is Sreenu
, We have a job opportunity for you as a Sr. Database Administrator (DBA)
for one of our client. Please find the job description below, If you are available and interested, please send us your word copy of your resume with following details to email@example.com
OR please call me on 609-678-1042
to discuss more about this position. Title: Sr. Database Administrator (DBA).Job Location: Alameda, CA.Duration: Looking at 3 month contract to hire possibility. Principal responsibilities include:
• Create, configure, size and maintain enterprise databases with high availability.
• Perform overall health checks and maintenance tasks such as indexing, performance tuning, backup/recovery, and partitioning on the databases at regular intervals.
• Develop database monitoring, operational processes and procures/standards that will continually improve the operation of the whole environment.
• Develop and track database server performance metrics.
• Create and manage triggers, stored procedures, views, and SQL transactions.
• Develop new and provide support for secure data feeds with external parties as well as internal applications including the data warehouse and business intelligence applications.
• Perform analysis and QA.
• Diagnosis of database related issues, perform root cause analysis, and recommend corrective actions to management.
• Work with application developers to support the design, development, implementation, monitoring, and maintenance of new programs and systems.
• Coordinate training sessions with application developers to cross train on essential database and SQL tuning skills.
• Effectively communicate technical issues and proposed solutions to key management staff.
• Establish and maintain a close working relationship with all user departments and groups.
• Complete other duties and special projects as assigned. Essential Functions Of The Job:
• Technical job knowledge: Core competency required in supporting Microsoft SQL Server environments as well as ETL programming
• Communications: Preparing written and oral reports and documenting
related key information services.
• Customer service: Building and maintaining working relationships
with key personnel in other departments.
• Compliance: Complying with the organization’s Code of Conduct, all regulatory and contractual requirements, organizational policies, procedures, and internal controls
. Education Or Training Equivalent To:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
• Minimum five years demonstrated professional experience in IT development and support roles.
• Professional experience in a health care setting is highly desirable and a definite plus. Minimum Years Of Additional Related Experience:
• Expert knowledge with minimum five years professional experience designing, implementing, and administering SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012 databases
• Microsoft Certified Professional Database Developer preferred.
• Minimum three years’ experience in ETL programming utilizing SSIS packages preferably SSIS 2012, stored procedures, and SQL scripts
desired. Special Qualifications (skills, Abilities, License):
• Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills required.
• Experience in SSIS package versions 2008R2/2012.
• Working knowledge of Visual Basic/.NET programming
• Experience in database monitoring and tuning.
• Experience with index management, data partitioning, physical database design and server configuration.
• Working knowledge of the health care industry including the 5010 file layouts.
• Experience moving, manipulating, and integrating data between disparate systems is required.
• Familiarity and experience working in a Unix-based system including the ability to read and perform basic maintenance on shell scripts.
• Experience with Informatica and Automate Tools
• Strong customer service background and ability to work in a multidisciplinary company.
• Strong interpersonal skills, mature judgment, and diplomacy required to interact effectively with a broad spectrum of people, both individually and in groups.
• Experience in use of various computer system software as well as Windows, Visio, MS Word, Excel, Project, and PowerPoint
G talk : sreenu.nuanza
Skype ID : bonkuri1
For more Openings from us : http://nuanzareqs.blogspot.in/
Twitter : https://twitter.com/Nuanzainc
Note : Please add Sreenu@nuanza.com
to your hotlist distibution list.