Greetings from EApps Tech LLC…!!!
My name is Shekar
we have a job opportunity for you as a Cognos developer
with one of our client based at Farmington Hills, MI
. Please find the job description below, if you are available and interested, please send us your word copy of your resume with following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or please call me on 919-521-4343
to discuss more about this position. Job Title: Cognos developerLocation: Farmington Hills, MIDuration: 10+ months Job Description:
• 6+ yrs of exp. Generating reports and information for supported departments (Alliance Business Center, HQ, all brands, all countries).
• Development of COGNOS repots for supported departments accurately and within estimated development times and according to the approved scope specifications.
• For supported departments, utilization of Cognos Impromptu, PowerPlay, Access, SQL, Excel, or VBA to develop new reports, update existing reports, and provide ad hoc support within the BICC environment.
• Work with the assigned business analyst to identify data availability and development issues with the report project prior to scope creation.
• Assess prepared scope statement and provide estimated effort estimation of effort (in hours).
• Update scope statement as necessary during report development.
• Work with IT to publish reports to the COGNOS website.
• Create daily, weekly, or monthly reports according to delivery schedule. Reports must be accurate and within scheduled due dates.
• Resolve production issues for existing reports. Utilize COGNOS 10.1.1 components, PowerPlay, Access, SQL , EXCEL, or VBA to trouble shoot, modify or enhance existing production reports. Reports must be accurate and within scheduled due dates.
• Support BICC Team as requested with special initiatives/projects.
• Provide external support/extracts when necessary (including vendors, and brand partners)
• Work with Data Warehouse team as needed to define new data warehouse tables needed for reporting, including gathering requirements, documenting requirements, and user acceptance testing
• Improving the reporting environment by: capturing new change requests and locating the needed data within the data warehouse or source system.
• Understanding the file structure of the source systems to the extent necessary to extract and load the needed information.
• Update specifications and work with IT to validate the data stage and DM changes.
• Provide formal and informal reporting training for the user community.
• Manage the structure of COGNOS web portal to provide an easy and intuitive interface to the user community..
Thanks and Regards,Shekar
| Resource Analyst| EApps Tech LLC
| 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1000 Raleigh NC 27609 | Ph: +1 919-521-4343
(D) | Fax: +1 919-825-4801|USA I UK I INDIA I AUSTRALIA | Email: email@example.com
| Visit us: www.eappstech.com