Mainframe consultant- Bloomington, ILSkype Interview 1 yr contract
We are in need of an analyst who is proficient in the area of Mainframe z/OS Security.
This position is for our 3rd Level Problem Management Team.
We will have this person be involved in day-to-day activities regarding our service and he/she will be assigned to project and SOW efforts as requests for mainframe security analysts are received.
The following skills and/or knowledge are highly desirable.
- Detailed knowledge of RACF at the system level
- Knowledge of application development and the impacts to mainframe security
- Understanding of the z/OS architecture and administration; security in particular
- Understanding of ITIL practices and procedures
- Experience using HP Service Manager or similar ticket based application
Experience with the following technologies:
- MQSeries - IMS Security - DB/2 Security and SQL - Unix Systems Services - JCL - APF Libraries - familiarity with REXX, CLIST, VBA and SAS programs
The position also requires the following soft-skills: - Commitment to customer satisfaction - Excellent verbal and written communication - Ability to troubleshoot mainframe security issues - Ability to work well in a team environment - Ability to work with individuals at all levels within the State Farm environment - Ability to prioritize work tasks - Ability to work independently Regards,Nithyanandam Ponna Contact : firstname.lastname@example.orgTechstar Group Inc.
Yahoo IM / G Talk : mailnithyamail
Linked IN: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/nithyanandam-ponna/6b/aba/458