Title: Global Data Centre Manager
Location: Livonia, MI and Washington, MI
Job Type: Direct Hire
This Position Is Responsible for the Operational Management of Outsourced Data Center Providers InThe US And Europe As Well As Internal Data Center Operations In Livonia, MI And Washington, MI.
Responsibilities Include Leading A Team Of Technical Support Staff Located In The US AndThe UK With The Key Objective To Ensure No Disruption Of Critical Systems, Whether In-House Or Outsourced.
• SLA Management. Ensuring That SLAs For Data Center Services Are Defined, Monitored And Reported, With The Objective Of Continuous Improvement To Meet Changing Business Requirements.
• Availability Management. Ensuring That Agreed SLAs Are Maintained And Improvement Actions, If Required, Are Defined And Executed.
• Capacity Management. Managing the Availability of Sufficient Data Center Infrastructure Capacity to Meet Business Requirements. This Entails Forecasting and Active Management And Monitoring Of Resource Utilization.
• Continuity Management. Planning and Implementation of DR Solutions to Meet Business Recovery Requirements, Management and Coordination of Disaster Recovery Testing On an Annual Basis. Project Planning With External Vendors and Businesses.
• Compliance/Security Management. Management Of Annual General IS Testing For Sarbanes Oxley Compliance. Management of the Security Documentation, Configuration and Testing. License Compliancy Management.
• Governance. This Position Is Responsible For The Application Of A Governance Process with Respect Service And Technology Introduction For Both In-House And Outsourced Services.
• Financial Management. Planning Of Annual OP, Consolidation Of Global Data Center Spend. Monthly Cost Tracking and Cost Control. Contract Management for Outsourced Providers.
• Project Management. Manage Datacentre Infrastructure Projects On-Time and On-Budget including Data Center Consolidations and Equipment Replacement.
• Based On ITIL V3 Standards Lead A Team To Provide Operational Day-To-Day Service To Monitor Services, Manage Incidents And Problems, And Improve Quality Of Service.
• Extensive Experience (+5 Years) Of Managing A Large, Commercial Data Center Operations, Including Extensive Knowledge Of Mission-Critical Systems.
• Solid Working Knowledge of Windows, Linux and AIX Operating Systems, Oracle and SQL Databases and EMC Storage Arrays.
• Experience in International Standards for IT Infrastructure Operations, Including ITIL V3 and ISO27002
• Extensive Experience Developing Process Documentation for the Operation and Maintenance of 24×7 Operations in Mission Critical Facilities.
• Experience Dealing With Complex Customer Problems in a High-Pressure Environment.
• Ability to Set Clear Goals and Implement Performance Management Effectively.
• Experience Planning And Implementing Multi-Million Dollar Operating Budgets.
• Ability to Work under Pressure and Keep Calm in a Crisis.
• Exceptional Written and Verbal Communications Skills.
• Strong Presentation and Interpersonal Skills
• Fluent In English – Additional Languages Beneficial, But Not Mandatory
• Experience Working As Part of an International Organization.
• Previous Experience Working In a Commercial Outsourcing Business Beneficial.
Should someone need more information I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ph # 203-567-0144.