Job Title: Business AnalystLocation: New York City, NYDuration: 6+ monthsJob Description
- Consultant background could be legal or regulatory management or strong exposure in compliance process activities.
- The Consultant should be familiar with the legal/regulatory/compliance process and strength in the listed functional areas.
· Good understanding of regulatory concepts such as Statutes, Laws, Regulations, Citations, Issuing Regulators vs. Enforcing Regulators, etc
· Some familiarity with the regulatory life cycle (eg. Statuses such as Proposed vs. Effective, Publication Date vs. Effective Date vs. Compliance Date) outside of organization
· Some familiarity with the regulatory life cycle once ingested into the organization (eg. Law or rule is converted into policies/procedures, training material to ensure compliance with policies, monitoring of compliance requirements, issue tracking, etc)
· Familiarity with ‘taxonomies”. Some of the taxonomies being used are Geography, Line of Business, Legal Entity, Products, etc.Functional Requirements
- Very strong grasp on data relationships, analysis and understanding (hierarchical data, data mapping from old to new environment, data mapping from one system to the other, etc).
- Strong experience in integration activities and data migration.
- Strong gap and impact analysis (eg.Create a desired feature list and then compare existing applications in terms of gaps and come up with a set of requirements.
Please fill below details so that I can use the information while presenting your profile to the client.Name: Contact No: Email ID: Current Location: Visa: Availability: Skype Id:
- Alternatively, conduct impact analysis on what happens if features/data is changed in one system and the impact on integrated systems).
- Good experience in workflow, process modeling.
- Very strong documentation, communication skills.
- Capability to deal with a diverse and tough set of stakeholders.