Title: Cisco VoIP Engineer
Location: MC Lean, VA
Duration: 6+ months
The position is responsible for design, implementation and operation of Client voice systems. The incumbent must be experienced with VOIP systems and have hands-on experience with Avaya CS1000m, CS1000E, Call-pilot and experience with the Cisco UCM, Unity and Cisco Gateways. Daily Duties:
• Coordination with Engineering and Architecture teams for design, setup and configure complex Avaya CS1000s, CS1000M and CS1000e infrastructure supporting mission critical production environments.
• Participate with the telecommunications team in the design, installation, configuration, troubleshooting and monitoring of core LAN/WAN required for VOIP.
• Thorough knowledge and experience testing, troubleshooting, cutting over phone lines, PRI’s, voice and data T-1’s, Trunk.
• Working knowledge of telecommunications networks, including SIP, H3232, network connectivity and call handling.
• Assist call center with DR, scripting and documentation.
• Document current voice solution; reconfigure systems as needed for migrations.
• Managing assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives.
• Responding to inquiries from staff, administrators, service providers, site personnel and outside vendors and etc. to provide technical assistance and support
• Troubleshooting malfunctions of network hardware and software applications, telephones and security systems to resolve operational issues and restore services.
• Some nights and weekends work will be required
• Support 24x7 On-call rotations. Basic Requirements
• College Degree or Equivalent experience
• Typically has 8-10 years related experience.
• Experience installing Cisco Enterprise Voice solution and Migration from Avaya to Cisco.
• Extensive hands on experience with Avaya CS1000m, CS1000e VOIP technical knowledge
• Extensive hands on experience with Call-pilot technical Knowledge.
• Extensive hands on experience with Avaya CCM 6.0, ACD, IVR, call accounting and call routing.
• Extensive hands on experience with troubleshooting telephone systems hardware/software, voicemail, digital sets and VOIP phones.
• Industry certification is a Plus. Preferred Skills
• Expert knowledge of technical project management, project implementation, infrastructure engineering and operations.
• Advanced skill in communications.
Thanks & Regards
KranthiKumar. GTechOrbit, Inc.
21515 Ridgetop Cir suite 150
Sterling, VA 20166
Fax: (703) 935-8289