Hello Praneeth, Greeting From Eapps Tech LLC...!!!!
I Harish Rajula
looking for Performance Architect
one of our clients based at Atlanta, GA
Please find the job description below, if you are available and interested, please send us your word copy of your resume with following details to email@example.com
or please call me on 919-341-4411
. Job Title : Performance ArchitectLocation : Atlanta, GADuration : 12+Months Job Description:
- Expert on Java, TIBCO and Database technologies in the industry.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise in one or more core Performance and Analysis tools (LoadRunner, HP Performance Center 12, Dynatrace, HP diagnostics, Wily, SOASTA)
- Ability to support performance design patterns, architecture reviews, capacity planning, code profiling, and root cause analysis.
- Should be capable to utilize performance/monitoring tools, analyzing results, resolving performance related issues to include optimization and tuning recommendations.
- Work closely with development on the design and implementation of enhancements based on the tuning recommendations.
- Coordinate and prioritize all escalated activities, including testing, project management and implementation of system upgrades, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- Maintain cross-business responsibilities by providing end-user support to multiple organizations within the company when issues arise.
- Frequent interaction with the business to integrate knowledge of the business and functional priorities.
- Assess critical path and assist in implementation of any project required by the business.
- Available to provide 24 X 7 support as required
- Transfer knowledge to other members of the team as well as across to other groups.
- Ad-Hoc reporting in special situations
- Validate the code provided by development is efficient and accurately addresses performance issues reported.
- Assist in exploring of new software as escalated
- Produce the hand-off / exit report for application support teams.
- Mentor Systems, Architects and other team members.
- Lead multiple projects/efforts and produce efficient results.
- Lead contractors and manage their day to day activities.
- 5 years of experience in System design, Performance Engineering including Tuning, Analysis and recommendations
- Analyze the CPU Utilization, Memory usage, thread usage, Garbage collection, and DB connection to verify the performance of the Application.
- Analyze the network connections and logs to troubleshoot any network issues
- Expert in Performance Testing and Scripting using LoadRunner
- Experience in setting up monitoring tool such as Wily, Dynatrace, HP Performance Center 12, HP diagnostics
- Load test execution and work with project management determining the number of virtual users to be used during the performance test.
- Generate performance graphs using tools like Splunk etc.