Job Title: Business System Analyst
Location: Melville, NY
Duration: 6+ Months
Start date : ASAP
Job description :
· 7 years of experience in Card Payment Industry domain.
· 4+ years of Experience in Business Requirements analysis, Application Design, Dimensional Modeling, Data Modeling, Testing and implementation of business applications with RDBMS, Data Warehouse/Data Mart, ETL, OLAP, Client/Server environment applications, Client/Server, Web/Windows applications.
· Work collaboratively with multiple business entities and successfully implemented new business processes and established data governance
· Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
· Good analytical skills, presentation skills with strong communication.
· Experience in Performance Tuning of sources, targets, mappings and sessions.
· Ability to quickly adapt to different project environments, work in teams and accomplish difficult tasks independently within time frame
· Extensive experience in writing SQL and WebFocus to validate the database systems and for backend database validation.
· Good experience in data sources, data profiling, data validation, developing low level design patterns based on the business and functional requirements.
· Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with good working knowledge, disciplines, tasks, resources and scheduling.
· Experience in Data warehouse/Data Mart Development Life Cycle.
· Good experience working on End-To-End implementation of data warehouse and strong understanding of Data Warehouse Concepts, ETL, Star schema, Data Modeling, experience using Normalization, Business Process Analysis, Reengineering, Dimensional Modeling, FACTS & Dimensions tables.
· Good working knowledge of BI reporting tools like WebFOCUS, Cognos.
· Strong working experience in the Data Analysis of Data Warehousing using SQL Developer, Aginity Workbench for Netezza.
· Proficient experience in different Databases like Oracle, SQL Server, DB2.
· Testing experience of various jobs and perform data testing and transformations for different stages (Staging, intergration and Datamart) of Ab Initio and pre-built routines, functions and macros.
· Extensive Working experience in applying Relational Database concepts and Normalization concepts.