Minimum of 5+ years’ experience
• At least 3+ years’ experience in large design efforts
• Strong Experience in C++ programming.
• Experience in design using OOAD concepts.
• Experience in design patterns.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills Preferred
• Provide the Project Manager with reliable estimates for technical work and review risk lists for completeness and accuracy.
• Work with the QA lead to ensure timelines are met, and risk is mitigated.
• Collaborate and communicate with other senior developers across the globe.
• Establish and evangelize best practices and methodologies.
• Deliver high-quality components that meet all project requirements.
• Work closely with business managers, User Experience engineers and Technical Lead to design application solutions.
• Apply development expertise to everyday development activities to ensure long term scalability and maintainability of products.
• Write great documentation and provide ample “testability”.
• Communicate constantly, usefully, and precisely.