Position: QA LeadLocation: Washington, DCDuration: 3 MonthsProject Summary :
About Student Success Collaborative: SSC combines technology, research, and predictive analytics to help institutions positively inflect outcomes with at-risk and off-path students. SSC Helps the progressive institutions to uncover hidden insights about the patterns of academic success and failure and deliver actionable intelligence to advisors and retention specialists. Responsibility:
QA Lead working at client side. Understanding requirements, Creating testing cases, Manual execution. Job Description:
• Strong backend testing (database, data transformations, and any flavor of Unix OS)
• Restful API Testing (REST API’s are the web services that we are interested in)
• Creating/Identifying performance, scalability test scenarios in a heavy data processing environment
• Automation on data integration testing will be a big plus
• Comfortable working with large volumes of data, and creation of test data in flat file format
• Exposure/experience in any Big Data technologies - HDFS, Hadoop, Pig, MapReduce, Hive, NoSQL databases
• Experience working in end-end testing in a J2EE/Java based projects is required if the above (big data experience) is missing
• Should be comfortable with build deployments, maintenance of QA environment.
• Independently handle all QA tasks while working with a senior group of developers. (Communication fits in here) Key Technical Skill:
Strong DB knowleadge. Experience working on REST API testingDesired Skills:
Big Data technologies - HDFS, Hadoop, Pig, MapReduce, Hive, NoSQL databasesPlease submit resumes in word format directly to email@example.com OR Call me at 732 –993– 4006 if you would have any questions.