Daugherty Business Solutions is seeking a talented, experienced Senior Business Analyst with a strong consulting background to join our dynamic team of talented individuals. Working independently, with limited supervision, the ideal candidate in this role will be a key team member in the planning, designing, developing, and analyzing solutions for complex business problems. The primary responsibilities of the role include working with Daugherty team members, as well as various client stakeholders to understand their business requirements, define project scope, document use cases, lead testing phases, analyze various process areas/gaps and assist project managers successfully track projects throughout their respective lifecycles.
· Partner with client stakeholders to define business processes and associated system requirements.
· Participate in application development projects (requirements documentation, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution).
· Plan, prioritize, and deliver application enhancements.
· Demonstrate a logical, rigorous, and analytical problem-solving approach, leading requirements gathering sessions and preparing and delivering client presentations and project deliverables/artifacts.
· Attend and lead meetings; provide project status reporting to management; assist with testing scenarios and validate results.
· Create and execute system test plans.
· Provide functional advice or training to other team members.
· Occasionally lead direct or indirect employees for specific projects or objectives.
Desired Skills and Experience
· 10 or more years’ experience in implementing and designing business applications in a consulting/professional services environment.
· Experience with complete software development/deployment lifecycle - Analyze, Design, Build, Test, Implement, and Support.
· Expert at analyzing complex issues and translating concepts to clients.
· Strong analytical and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to work independently.
· Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage a vast array of moving parts and information.
· BA/BS degree.
· Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Significant experience with relational databases and SQL.
- Experience working in Waterfall and Agile environments.
- Skilled at defining and documenting business processes and requirements.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing business environment.
Ability to learn a new business domain and build subject matter expertise in a short period