Greetings from EApps Tech LLC…!!!
My name is Shekar
we have a job opportunity for you as a Lead .net developer
with one of our client based at Boston, MA
. Please find the job description below, if you are available and interested, please send us your word copy of your resume with following details to email@example.com
Or please call me on 919-521-4343
to discuss more about this position. Job Title: Lead .net developerLocation: Boston, MADuration: 6+ months NEED H1B COPY WHILE SUBMISSION Job Description: SQL SERVER 2005/2008, SSIS with multiple data sources, SSRS, TSQL SP, .net 4.5, C#, ETL Experience
Experience with application product development.
Willingness to take on a challenge and remain productive when in a state of flux
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
5-7 years of experience in computer programming
· Establish and maintain effective working relationships with peers, co-workers, and managers
· Perform a wide variety of duties and responsibilities with accuracy and speed under the pressure of time-sensitive deadlines
· Demonstrable experience with large-scale systems
· Ability to reach sound decisions quickly
· Demonstrated ability to lead, coach and mentor others in a fast paced, complex environment
· Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences
· Ability to think strategically and tactically
· Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation communications skills.
· Process-oriented; Attentive to details and anticipating project management challenges.
· Experience leading and successfully delivering complex initiatives, meeting quality and time expectations.
· Solid working knowledge of capabilities and direction of technology, coupled with an in-depth knowledge of the technology required and the needs of business environment necessary to support enterprise systems.
· Other duties as assigned.A PLUS, BUT NOT REQUIRED:
· Comprehensive knowledge of object-oriented development environments
· Healthcare industry knowledge
· Advanced MS Professional Certifications
· Work with offshore teamsRequired Experience:
· Experience: 4 - 6 years in the usage of above skill sets, Strong database developer
Thanks and Regards,Shekar
| Resource Analyst| EApps Tech LLC
| 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1000 Raleigh NC 27609 | Ph: +1 919-521-4343
(D) | Fax: +1 919-825-4801|USA I UK I INDIA I AUSTRALIA | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
| Visit us: www.eappstech.com