Saviance Technologies is seeking resources (Network Support / Network Admin) for multiple positions in Redmond, WA for one of its major client.
Role: Network Support / Network Admin
Location: Redmond, WA
- Configure and deploy routers, switches, and other networking gear as needed
- Troubleshoot any networking issues, wired or Wi-Fi
- Packet capture analysis skills
- Cisco IOS experience
- IPv4/IPv6 Subnetting
- Strong BGP & OSPF knowledge and experience in their deployment
- Understanding of DNS/WINS/DHCP process
- ASA/F5/NAT experience
- Server authentication knowledge- Kerberos, NTLM
- Ability to setup basic Cisco ACLs
Role: Network Support 2 / Network Admin 2
Location: Redmond, WA
High level of proficiency with Sourcefire administration and analysis, as well as broad network technologies.
- Deliver high fidelity security events to the security monitoring team, and define and drive a process to “filter out the noise.”
- Experience with industry standards in intrusion detection, and be able to dissect attacks and implement appropriate intrusion detection rules.
- Evaluation and implementation of new technologies that align with the Sourcefire platform (for example, integration of threat intelligence feeds into Sourcefire).
- A strong candidate will have solid Windows acumen, automation and scripting languages (Python & Powershell).
- 3-5+ years of professional experience as a security analyst monitoring network traffic and investigating threats
- 2+ years of Operating System Administration and/or Security on Linux and Windows
- Experience with SIEM tools such as Arcsight
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals such as: TCP/IP, Routing, Switching, VLANs, DNS
About the Employer
Saviance Technologies employs over 500 professionals across more than 5 offices and 3 global delivery centers in the U.S, UK and India. We deliver a full portfolio of services that includes Application Development & Management, Mobile Testing Services, Enterprise Software Solutions, Engineering Services, Full Spectrum of Microsoft Technology Solutions, Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing, Global Infrastructure as well as Professional Services. Our mission is to ‘To provide world class Staff Augmentation Services to our clients to enable them to win and grow by using our talent and experience in technological services, intuitive strategies and focused execution.
For immediate consideration please send a Microsoft copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title, authorization to work, interview/project availability and contact information.
Prabhat Kumar | Technical Recruiter |Saviance Technologies|
Direct: 214-245-5367| Metuchen, New Jersey