NO SPONSORSHIP ;-( PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO email@example.com
~~Work independently and as part of a team that builds and integrates interactive web applications and web services for both intranet and internet users. Code backend statistical components and architect web sites, design data-driven applications, and find efficient client-server solutions. Work on projects and issues that require demonstrated knowledge across multiple technical and business areas. You think first from the customer's perspective, set relentlessly high standards for yourself and deliver best-in-class customer experiences. You thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment and embrace the idea that failure is a critical part of innovation.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintain and enhance statistical and pricing components written in C++ and C#.
• Mentor junior members in the team.
• Implement development best practices and participate in code reviews.
• Review existing architecture and recommend near and long term architecture vision.
• Innovate and implement new ideas without disrupting product delivery.
• Be able to create high level and detailed designs for web and service framework.
• Be able to switch between legacy code and modern/emerging technologies.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent experience.
• 5 to 8+ years of experience as an ASP.Net web developer.
• 2 to 3 years of experience in ASP.net/MVC, Entity Framework.
• Experience in test driven development.
• Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience with Agile development methodologies.
• C++ experience desired.
• SSIS experience is a plus.
• Revenue Management industry experience a plus.