I am Looking For Storage Admin
at Westlake Village, CA.
Please Find The Job Description Below, Send Me Your Updated Resume To sathish@eappstech.Com
And You Can Reach Me On 919-341-8899
For Discusses More About This Position. Job Title
: Storage AdminLocation:
Westlake Village, CADuration
: 6+ MonthsStart date
: ASAP Job description :
· Storage Administrator with 5-7 years of experience.
· Solid understanding of SAN\NAS fundamentals - RAID, NFS, CIFS, ISCSI, FC, FCOE, Zoning, etc.
Experience working on :
· NAS Technologies: ISILON, Netapp(FAS 3020 and FAS 3050), EMC Celerra, VNX, Snap Server, Data domain.
· SAN Technologies: VNX 5700, VNX5200, VNXe3100, EMC Clariion(CX4, NS120), IBM SAN (4400 and 4300), IBM SVC for Storage Virtualization, Nimble.
· Replication and BCP Tools: EMC- Recoverpoint, SnapView( Snapshot and clone), MirrorView, SANCopy. NetApp- Snapmirror.
· Switches: Cisco MDS, Brocade, Cisco Fabric Manager and Cisco Device Manager
· Have substantial experience at L2 and L3 level into above technologies.
· Maintain, monitor and insure quality of storage infrastructure.
· Experience in troubleshooting performance issues on both NAS\SAN.
· Vendor coordination for hardware replacements.
· Provision File and block level storage for application and databases.
· Provide support for restores and backups using snapshot technology.
· Experience in developing storage solutions for new environments.
· Strong skills in configuring and managing Fabric Zones.
· Produce monthly capacity reports based upon the current inventory.
· Should be capable of developing/updating design documents.
· Experience with EMC and NetApp is must.
· Strong knowledge and experience with Virtual provisioning, FAST Cache, Auto-Tiering and De-duplication.
· Demonstrate the ability to challenge technical directions taken by the team and suggest alternate solutions.
· Excellent communication (written & verbal), analytical and team skills. Willing to work in 24x7 environment