Candidates willing to work under our W2 Payroll will be considered.
Third party vendor submissions are not considered.
Consultants who are eligible to work at US will be considered
Title: J2EE XML Developer
Duration: 30 MONTHS
Location: McLean, VA
The Developer Senior will support the Enterprise Decision Service (EDS) within the Single Family organization. EDS is a centralized decision service to support common interpretation and execution of business policies across multiple lines of business. We are seeking a motivated individual who will collaborate with the project manager, developers and business partners in developing business rules application related artifacts.
• Understand Business needs and processes; identify solutions, present and work with project team/sponsors in identifying best solution.
• Participate in Requirements Analysis; design Applications based on System Requirements; promote top code quality and solve challenging issues related to performance tuning and scalability.
• Provide production support that includes evaluate defects, investigate cause and come up with solutions to address defects.
• Implementation of software application changes with aggressive deployment timelines.
• Execute department processes in a high-quality, efficient and team oriented manner.
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience from which knowledge and skills may be obtained.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in software development; 2 years of relevant experience and specialized training or certification in the following technologies: J2EE, XML, XSD, Map Force, XMLSpy, Java, Web Development and SQL.
• Position requires strong analytical skills, software engineering process skills, and the understanding of XML and creation of XML test data.
• Proficient in documenting and communicating ideas clearly
• Ability to resolve issues in a non-confrontational manner
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Experience with UML, SQL and UNIX Shell Script
• Familiarity with the Mortgage Industry is a plus
• Experience with Agile or Waterfall software development project methodologies preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Demonstrated analytical ability and problem-solving skills
• Self-starter; collaborative; problem-solver
• Organized, ability to meet deadlines, work independently, manage multiple priorities
Should someone need more information I can be reached at email@example.com or Ph # 203-567-0144.