Saviance Technologies is seeking resoures for the position of System Admin3 in Seattle, WA.
Role: System Admin 3
Location: Seattle, WA
- Excellent working knowledge and experience with administeringSQL, IIS, File, and Hyper-Vservers
- In depth knowledge and experience with Dell/HP Servers and Storage
- SOLID troubleshooting skills and the ability to troubleshoot software, hardware and networking issues
- Excellent working knowledge and experience with administering Windows 8/2008,2012 environments
- Excellent working knowledge and experience with writing and editing scripts. (Batch, VBS, or PowerShell)
- Excellent experience building or testing Windows\Windows Mobile Operating systems
- Prior experience using Product Studio, TFS, VSO and Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge and experience administering WTT or WTT Mobile
- Working knowledge and experience using SCOM, SCSM, SCVMM
- Application and Automation building
About the Employer
Saviance Technologies employs over 500 professionals across more than 5 offices and 3 global delivery centers in the U.S, UK and India. We deliver a full portfolio of services that includes Application Development & Management, Mobile Testing Services, Enterprise Software Solutions, Engineering Services, Full Spectrum of Microsoft Technology Solutions, Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing, Global Infrastructure as well as Professional Services. Our mission is to ‘To provide world class Staff Augmentation Services to our clients to enable them to win and grow by using our talent and experience in technological services, intuitive strategies and focused execution.
For immediate consideration please send a Microsoft copy of your resume to email@example.com. Please include the job title, authorization to work, interview/project availability and contact information.
Prabhat Kumar | Technical Recruiter |Saviance Technologies|
Direct: 214-245-5367| Metuchen, New Jersey