Hi , Greetings from EApps Tech LLC…!!!
My name is Shekar
we have a job opportunity for you as a Lead instructional designer
one of our client based at High Point,NC.
Please find the job description below, if you are available and interested, please send us your word copy of your resume with following details to email@example.com
Or please call me on 919-341-6167
to discuss more about this position. Job Title: Lead instructional designerLocation: High Point,NC Duration:12 MonthsStart date:ASAP. Job Description:
- Instructional Designer_Lead
- Design, write, edit, and maintain software application training materials, job aids, presentations, and Web-based training scripts.
Details Job Functions:
- Around 8+ years of Instructional Design.
- A Lead Instructional Designer performs the following tasks:
- Reviews and analyzes project requirements and use cases
- Interviews subject matter experts and end users
- Performs gap and task analyses
- Defines scope of work
- Develops and maintains training curriculum master plan of courses and objectives
- Writes document design plans
- Develops and writes participant and instructor guides for classroom training
- Develops job aids
- Develops and writes presentation and Web-based training scripts
- Participates in formal review and validation meetings
- Writes and electronically formats documents to adhere to established department standards Structures deliverables for localization and produces localized versions
- Assists Instructional Designers with department processes and editorial standards
- Assists in the evaluation and development of effective training techniques
- Evaluates effectiveness of training programs
- Works independently, but often leads User Experience teams on medium and large projects.
Foreign language preferred (Spanish, French) Tools:
- Bachelor's degree in Instructional Design or Adult Learning Theory (Masters degree preferred)
- Seven to ten years of curriculum development or instructional design experience, or commensurate level of demonstrable experience in a software development environment.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize
- Strong supervisory or project management experience
- Understanding of software development processes and methodology
- Experience in Technical Writing preferred
- Voice-over experience preferred
- Expert technical proficiency in Adobe FrameMaker, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Camtasia, Adobe Flash, and Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Experience with Microsoft Visual SourceSafe, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project, Adobe Dreamweaver, and Microsoft Visio highly desirable
Thanks and Regards, Shekar
| Resource Executive | EApps Tech LLC | 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1000 Raleigh NC 27609 | Ph: +1 919-341-6167(O) | Fax: +1 919-825-4801|USA I UK I INDIA I AUSTRALIA | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us: www.eappstech.com