Title: Oracle ADF Lead
Location: Richmond, VA.
• Technical capability to design and develop modules end to end.
• Should have worked in enterprise environments integrating with other online systems
• Hands-on technical know-how on Oracle ADF & SOA techniques
• Technical skill set on Core Java, J2EE tech stack
• Exposure core java, struts, hibernate, springs
• Experience in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (Requirements, analysis, design, coding, testing, coordination and implementation)
• Need excellent communication skills, should be able to communicate clearly with customer stakeholders and provide leadership to onshore and offshore team.
• Should be a quick learner and be ready to learn new applications and platforms.
Skills & Experience
Mandatory Skills: Oracle ADF Application Development Framework
Web Dynpro, Java-J2EE, UML - Unified Modeling Language, Performance Optimization and Tuning, Portals, OOAD and Design Patterns
Mandatory Skill(s): Oracle ADF Application Development Framework