Candidates willing to work under our W2 Payroll will be considered.
Third party vendor submissions are not considered.
Consultants who are eligible to work at US will be considered.
Title: Sr. Java-Telerik Developer
Location: Tulsa, OK
Duration: 6-12 months
Analyzes and develops short- and long-term solutions for IT needs through developing new and modifying or adapting existing applications. Provides on-going support for the applications environment. Coordinates with users to determine IT requirements. Reviews system requirements and business processes; codes, tests, debugs and implements software applications. Provides information technology advice and services to internal clients. Perform other job related duties as assigned.
· Java (Core and J2EE) & .Net
· REST, SOAP, JSON, GeoJSON/XML
· MS SQL Server 2008 & 2012, Oracle & Sybase
· SSRS/MSBI, Crystal reports, Business Objects and MS Excel
· Mobile Application development (iOS/Android), Object Oriented Design Patterns
· Spring Framework, Hibernate strongly preferred
· Telerik platform
Should someone need more information I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ph # 203-567-0144