Build,design and support Network Based Security infrastructure to provide security on Mobile devices, laptops, smartphones and mobile handsets.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1) Primary responsibility is to provide network security customer support in a shared environment supporting multiple customers.
2) Responsible for general architecture, initial configurations and subsequent management of one or more SIEM (Security Event and Information Management) systems.
3) Provide 7x24 production support to accept, operate, and maintain security elements.
4) Identify security incidents, provide supporting information to clients, and support the client through containment and remediation during setup and initial phases of project.
5) Troubleshoot end to end network and application connectivity.
6) Manage authentication, authorization, and accounting (AAA.
7) Perform intermediary connectivity provisioning, application and network troubleshooting, policy audits, and preventive maintenance on network security elements.
8) Conduct network risk assessments on all work performed.
9) Monitor security events and conduct regular reviews of log files, platforms, products and services.
10) Conduct daily, weekly, and monthly proactive maintenance activities per SecOps Management directives.