Hi. This is Aruna from Maganti IT Resources LLC, We have new job opportunity with our client, Hope you might be interested for the below position and request you to pass along to colleagues or associates who are looking for new role.
You can contact me on 203-456-2508
or Email id:email@example.com
Title: Sr.Net Developers - at Austin TX
Location: Austin TX
Duration: 6+ Months Responsibilities
- Creates design specifications for high availability and highly scalable applications which will be used by both internal and external customers.
- Works with clients and Business Analysts to determine software requirements and system impacts.
- Generates technical documentation as well as unit and functional tests Mentors junior developers in industry best practices, procedures, and concepts
- Is responsible for ensuring quality of their work as well as the work of the entire development team Investigates new technologies and techniques and researches ongoing industry developments.
- Works closely with the global development team, other senior Solution Architects, and executives within the Online Product Engineering group to plan ongoing feature development, product maintenance, and management of development teams
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or equivalent professional experience.8+ years of related experience with experience building web portals and/or ecommerce applications using Microsoft technologies.
- Expertise in the following C# / .NET 4.0, WCF, SQL Server 2012.
- Helpful to have experience with web API and Rest, NServiceBus, Dependency Injection / IoC.Solid design principles, caching (volatile & durable) and cohesion vs coupling.Experience with Performance, load balancing and managing consistency.Expert knowledge of object oriented programming.Knowledge of SQL Server development and database design.
- Analyzing business requirements, processes, data, and system integration points to determine/recommend appropriate technology solutions.
- Designing, coding, testing, documenting, and deploying global applications based on system and user requirements Analyze and resolve performance issues in all environments.
- Expert knowledge in analyzing, designing, and developing solutions to highly complex problems Strong communication skills, including the ability to convey technical information effectively to both IT and business audiences.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology.
- Familiar with Unit Test, Mock, Test Driven Development etc