Business Analyst with prior experience in Property and Casualty insurance, preferably on Surety Bond business.
The BA will be responsible for:
· Work closely with Senior BAs and Project Manager for planning and estimating Business Analysis activities for the project.
· Elicit business and system requirements from stakeholders for implementing Contract bonds in Surety application.
· Document detailed requirements using various techniques such as Use cases, UI Prototypes, Functional and Non-functional Requirements, System Integration Requirements, etc.
· Facilitate requirements elicitation and review meetings and obtain approvals from stakeholders.
· Provide Subject Matter Expert support for technical teams including Architecture, Development and Testing.
· Review test documents, and coordinate QA and UAT testing process.
· Triage issues from QA and UAT, prioritize and facilitate resolutions.
· Provide training and documentation support for production releases.
BA must have solid experience using MS office tools for documentation. BA must also have experience in using issue tracking tools such as Jira or HP QC, and collaboration tools such as SharePoint.