- Strong functional expertise in EC & PC Agile modules.
- Managed at least 2 full lifecycle implementations of Agile PLM projects.
- Deep understanding of ECO & MCO process integrations.
- Strong capability to review & recommend solutions.
- Extensive knowledge of Agile PLM architecture.
- Proficient in managing all project streams, track & provide progress updates.
|Skills on Priority (Rating): |
Comprehensive knowledge of system development methodology, project management and system architecture. Expert analytical / problem solving skills.
Exceptional ability to identify and evaluate existing and potential IT and business challenges.
Highly influential with ability to adapt communication style to both non-technical and technical audiences. Models effective collaboration and partnership skills.
Models exceptional organizational and time management skills.
Ability to develop comprehensive and complex operational and strategic plans.
Ability to lead, coach and develop a matrixed and cross-functional team
|Relevant Exp. Required |
- Typically requires 8-10 years of experience
|Roles & Responsibilities: |
- Lead the overall Integration Architecture for the Agile PLM-Oracle EBS integration
- Act as strong liaison between multiple parties the Agile Implementation partner, Integration team and the client
- Provide guidance to project team when stuck with issues in the integration
- Work with the client to ensure that the integration components are within the agreed architecture framework
- Coordinate the requirements between multiple partners in the integration