Minimum Qualifications 7+ Years with the following required technical experience:
· Working experience in WebLogic and Tomcat Administration Installation, Configuration, Tuning, and Deploying applications.
· Minimum 5 years of experience in writing build/deployment scripts using Ant, Maven
· Demonstrated experience in deploying different application war files, EJB jars files and enterprise application archives (ear) on application servers.
· Demonstrated knowledge of Web Security tools- LDAP Server, SSL Certificates.
· Proven experience of in-depth troubleshooting experience of application server in a J2EE context.
· Demonstrated experience with Apache or SunOne/iPlanet webserver configuration
· Working experience in WLST, Jython and ANT scripting to automate and monitor the WebLogic routine tasks.
· Experience with Puppets, Hudson, AnthillPro or other CI tool
· Working experience with Linux (Red Hat) and Solaris. Preferred Skills
· Proven experience in configuring WebLogic Servers in a Cluster solution for High Availability, Load balancing and fail over support.
· Experience in J2EE development
· Demonstrated excellent communication, relationship building and client partnering skills
· Demonstrated knowledge on distributed systems and the support of highly distributed deployment J2EE servers.
· Experience working in high-pressure, enterprise-class environment preferred
· Proven experience in networking, TCP/IP, Ethernet, DNS, DHCP.
· Proven experience in load balancer BigIP F5 or equivalent
· Proven experience in SSL Cert and MQ/JMS queue configuration
· Proven experience in source control Subversion or Clear case activities