Hope you are doing great
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume.Position: Salesforce Administrator(USC OR GC)(FACE TO FACE)Location: : Boston, MA
Duration: 6+MonthsJob Description:
Our business and customer base is growing at an exciting and rapid pace. To further fuel this growth, we are seeking a dynamic Sales force Administrator to join our team.
The Sales force Administrator will maintain all functions built within the Sales force software product, in order to support the company’s operations. The Sales force Administrator serves as the primary support contact for users.
- Provide operational support for Sales force CRM
- Implement system modifications relative to business change and user need
- Resolve all technical application issues
- Research, recommend and lead projects such as new business unit integrations and workflow initiatives
- Ability to generate dashboard reports others to use
- Maintain and verify that routine system jobs and backups are performed properly
- Recommend, gain approval and implement enhancements to Sales force, including procedural and technical improvements
- Provide Sales force training to internal users
- Implement functional changes to systems where processes can be improved, such as automating manual tasks, efficiency for users (pre-fill information where possible, etc.)
- Mitigate security vulnerabilities by employing-best practices, error checking, testing and debugging.
Skills and Experience:
- Five plus years of related experience
- Relevant system administration experience of Sales force
- Advanced understanding of CRM sales and service fundamentals for accounts, contacts, opportunities and cases including custom fields
- Advanced understanding of Sales force roles, profiles and field level security
- Advanced understanding of Excel and the Sales force data loader
- Ability to research and interpret technical documentation such as release manuals and install guides
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of users, managers and executives
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple assignments with minimal direction
Technical RecruiterIDC Technologies, Inc.
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
Phone: 408 418 5779 ext 1068|Fax: 408-608-6088 |
| Web: www.idctechnologies.com